A weapon is a tool which can be used to kill or incapacitate, to destroy property, or to otherwise render resources non-functional or unavailable. It may be used to attack and defend, and consequently also to threaten or protect.
Types of weaponsEdit
- Bows - Usable by: Ranger, Barbarian and Bear Shaman.
- Crossbows - Usable by: Ranger, Assassin, Guardian, Dark Templar, Conqueror, Demonologist, Necromancer, Herald of Xotli, Bear Shaman, Priest of Mitra and Tempest of Set.
- Daggers - Usable by: Assassin, Ranger, Demonologist, Necromancer, Herald of Xotli, Priest of Mitra and Tempest of Set.
- One-Handed Blunt - Usable by: Guardian, Dark Templar, Conqueror, Ranger and Barbarian.
- Two-handed Blunt - Usable by: Bear Shaman, Conqueror, and Barbarian.
- One-Handed Edged - Usable by: Guardian, Dark Templar, Conqueror, Barbarian, Ranger, Priest of Mitra and Tempest of Set.
- Two-handed Edged - Usable by: Conqueror, Barbarian, and Herald of Xotli.
- Polearms - Usable by: Guardian and Tempest of Set
- Staffs - Usable by: Demonologist, Necromancer, Priest of Mitra and Tempest of Set
- Thrown Weapons - Usable by: Ranger, Priest of Mitra, Tempest of Set, Bear Shaman, Conqueror, Dark Templar, Guardian,Barbarian, Herald of Xotli, Demonologist, Necromancer.
Talismans are better characterized as tools rather than weapons, as they can't be used to physically hit the target. The same with ammunition which requires bows to do damage, such as Arrows for bows and Bolts for crossbows. Shields can sort of be called for a weapon, although that requires certain Comboes on certain classes, where some of these comboes actually requires a shield in order to be used. Other than that they only work as tools with defensive enhancements. All of these items; talismans, arrows, bolts and shields can only be used in Off-Hand by certain classes, except for Demonologists who can use talismans in both main hand and off-hand for their stats only.
Weapon Modifiers Edit
In addition to the plain varieties of weapons available, both weapons and armor with additional characteristics is available. Types identified so far include (The effect description in this list is no longer useful as of the rewamp):
|Dense||+ Piercing Invulnerability|
|Frenzied||+ Offhand Chance|
|Imbued||+ Max Mana|
|Invigorating||+ Max Stamina|
|Purifying||+ Poison Invulnerability|
|Rejuvenating||+ Natural Stamina Regeneration|
|Replenishing||+ Natural Mana Regeneration|
|Repletive||+ Non-Combat Mana Regeneration|
|Revitalizing||+ Non-Combat Health Regeneration|
|Salubrious||+ Non-Combat Stamina Regeneration|
|Tempestuous||+ Electrical Damage|
|Tenacious||+ Slashing Invulnerability|
|Traveler's||+ Out of Combat Movement Speed|
|Unyielding||+ Crushing Invulnerability|
|Vitalic||+ Natural Health Regeneration|