|Wave of Life|
|Class||Priest of Mitra|
|Level first available|| 10
|Mana Cost||594 at Max Level|
|Targeting Mode|| Area of effect 120 degree arc, 6 m radius
|Casting Time|| 0.5 seconds
|Effect|| Heals 384
|Effect over time|| Heals 192 every second
|An avatar appears and places a strong healing effect on any of the priest's companions standing before them and a moderate effect on the priest.|
The Priest of Mitra's main healing spell. This spell places a blue healing over time effect on allies in front of the priest. The priest is healed for half the amount his allies are healed.
Healing Details Edit
|Healing (over time)||15||53||81||124||167||192|
Related Feats Edit
- : While any blue heal is active on the priest, (Wave of Life, Blood Flow or Life of Set), this has a chance to trigger the Holy Accession effect on the priest, which reduce the mana cost of the next holy damage spell the priest casts. If both and are trained this also triggers the the Holy Storm effect on the priest.
- : Every ally in the area of effect of the priest's wave of life increases the priest's damage for a short time.
- : While the light of mitra buff is active on the priest, casting Wave of Life gives a small boost of mana and stamina to the team.
- : While the Purification of Mitra buff is active on the priest, casting Wave of Life triggers a small holy damage burst around the priest.
- : Restores mana to the priest for each target healed by the wave of life spell.
- : reduces the recast time of Wave of Life by 1 second per rank.
- : Increases the area of effect of Wave of Life by 1m per rank and increases the cone angle.
- (AA) Enlarged Lifeforce: Increases the self healing effect of Wave of Life on the priest by 10% per rank.