Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following are patch notes for the update released on 23 May 2008 (2008.0517, r49064)
- Characters should no longer get stuck when they zone into Lacheish Plains.
- Nalla now has a more solid supply of items to sell.
- Potent Bittersharp potion now again heals hitpoints instead of stamina
- King Atzel have gotten a revamp. Buff spells have been redone he uses combos.
- The patrols in Atzel's Fortress now respawn faster
- Destiny Quest 80 Cimmeria: The Grim Grey God - The Soul Chamber - Charm of Protection now works again inside Onyx Chambers.
- Invading the Supply Camp: It is now possible to trick Supply Master Vorgir to come out of his tent by destroying his ale cask.
- Xan's Bounty: A message in the bottle will now send you on a journey to kill an ape queen on a distant island near White Sands.
- Recipes should no longer disappear when you get advanced skills.
- Armorsmith crafting Tier 2 now shows second page of recipes.
- The price Tamder mentions when players get gemcutting quests is now correct.
- Resources gathered now end up in the correct inventory again if more than one player is gathering the same resource.
- Spellweaving has been temporarily disabled for Tempest of Set due to a recent bug.