The following are patch notes for the update released on 23 May 2008 (2008.0517, r49064)
- Characters should no longer get stuck when they zone into Lacheish Plains.
- Nalla now has a more solid supply of items to sell.
- Potent Bittersharp potion now again heals hitpoints instead of stamina
- King Atzel have gotten a revamp. Buff spells have been redone he uses combos.
- The patrols in Atzel's Fortress now respawn faster
- Destiny Quest 80 Cimmeria: The Grim Grey God - The Soul Chamber - Charm of Protection now works again inside Onyx Chambers.
- Invading the Supply Camp: It is now possible to trick Supply Master Vorgir to come out of his tent by destroying his ale cask.
- Xan's Bounty: A message in the bottle will now send you on a journey to kill an ape queen on a distant island near White Sands.
- Recipes should no longer disappear when you get advanced skills.
- Armorsmith crafting Tier 2 now shows second page of recipes.
- The price Tamder mentions when players get gemcutting quests is now correct.
- Resources gathered now end up in the correct inventory again if more than one player is gathering the same resource.
- Spellweaving has been temporarily disabled for Tempest of Set due to a recent bug.