|Soul of Mitra
|Class||Priest of Mitra|
|Level first available||80|
|Mana Cost||594 at Max Level|
|Targeting Mode|| Friendly Personal Spell
|Casting Time||4 seconds|
|Attack Rating||magic holy damage|
|Effect|| +75 Retributive Damage (Melee) |
+185 Retributive Damage (Ranged)
|For a short time the priest becomes charged with holy fire inflicting holy damage to nearby enemies, shielding the priest from almost all damage and wounding enemies that strike them. However, such overwhelming might stuns the priest and drains all their mana.|
- When Soul of Mitra is cast, the priest gains a buff called Soul of Mitra, giving +75 Retributive Damage (Melee), +185 Retributive Damage (Ranged),+225 Retributive Damage (Magic), +100% Resistance to Stun, +100% Resistance to Fear, removes 100% mana and stuns the priest.
- The priest becomes almost impossible to damage (?).
- The buff pulse magic holy damage in a 3 meter radius to up to 12 targets every 2 seconds.
- The base damage of this pulse is 694-1041 damage, and it gains aprox. 0.075 per pulse from Magic Damage (Holy)
- : Reduces the mana drain effect of Soul of Mitra by 25/50/75%.
- : Improves Soul of Mitra so that instead of stunning the priest, it gives a heavy snare (+95% Hinder Movement). Investing further points reduce the snare effect (-10/20/30/45/% Hinder Movement). Spells cast while affected by Soul of Mitra do no damage.
- (AA) : Reduces the recast time of Soul of Mitra by 24 seconds per rank.