Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Class||Priest of Mitra|
|Level first available|| 1
|Targeting Mode||Hostile Spell|
|Casting Time||2.5 seconds|
|Attack Rating|| Holy damage
|The priest exposes enemies before them to a tiny fraction of Lord Mitra's power, smiting them with holy damage.|
The Priest of Mitra's main damage spell, which is cast against a single target and does splash damage to up to ? enemies within ?m of the spells target.
Smite Details Edit
- +1/2/3/4/5/6% Base Spell Damage
- +0.5/1.0/1.5/2.0/2.5/3 Splash area of effect size
- +7.5/15/22.5/30/37.5/45% Splash Damage
- +0/0/10/20/30/40/% Spell Critical Damage
- +0/0/0.5/1/1.5/2% Critical Chance
- +0/0/0/0/1/2 Splash damage max targets
Related Feats Edit
- Improved Smite: Increases smite damage by 1% per point.
- Clarity of Mind: Grants the priest a spell which lets them cast then next smite at no mana cost.
- Force of Will: Increases the damage dealt by smite when it's affected by Clarity of Mind.
- Immortal Wrath: Grants the priest a spell which temporarily reduces the mana cost of Smite by 25 % and reduce the cast time by 1.3 seconds.
- (AA)Empowered Smite: Increases smite damage by 1% per rank.