|Class||Priest of Mitra|
|Level first available|| 10
|Targeting Mode||Hostile Spell|
|Range||6m radius on self|
|Casting Time|| 1.0 second
|Effect|| Damage and Knockback
|Cooldown|| 30 seconds
|A burst of divine light inflicts holy damage on nearby enemies and knocks them away.|
Area of effect knockback on all targets surrounding the caster dealing a fair amount of damage.
Repulse Details Edit
NOTE:The damage values of the different ranks of this spell listed is the damage it does at the level the rank is obtained. The damage of the different ranks scale with level.
- The Repulse spell gains 0.625 per +Magical Damage (Holy).
- Max affected targets: 6
- Knockback distance: 3 meters
- Rank 6 of this spell is gained by consuming a Book: The Nine Situations from the Enimgata of Yag hardmode dungeon .
Related Feats Edit
The following feats affect Repulse:
- : Increases the damage inflicted by the repulse spell by 10% per point.
- : Increases the knockback distance of the repulse spell by 1m per point .
- (AA) Light the Path: Makes the next repulse cast instantly.
- (AA) : Increases the Base Spell Damage by 1% per rank.