Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Class||Priest of Mitra|
|Level first available||15|
|Mana Cost||522 at Max Level|
|Targeting Mode|| Friendly Self Centered Area Spell
|Casting Time|| 1.5 seconds
|Effect|| Radiance in 8m radius
|The priest gathers Mitra's light to heal themselves and nearby allies. Anyone healed by this spell cannot be affected by another Radiance spell for a short time.|
- Radiance is a Priest of Mitra spell which heals any ally within a 8 meter radius of the priest when cast. Anyone affected by the heal effect get a debuff called "Radiant Glow" which prevents them from being affected by the Radiance heal effect for 1 minute.
This table show the amount healed by this spell for the highest rank spell for various levels.
|Min Heal value||46||367||654||930||1228||1313|
|Max Heal value||69||457||815||1159||1531||1637|
- : Increase the radius of the heal effect by 1 meter per rank.
- : Reduce the casting time of Radiance by 20% per rank
- : Improves the Glowing Radiance debuff so it gives a damage increase.
- : After casting Radiance, the priest gains a buff which reduce the mana cost of the next Lance of Mitra, Rebuke, or Smite spell by 50% per rank invested.
- : Augments Radiance by causing magic holy damage in a 8 m radius.
- (AA) : Increases the critical hit chance of Radiance by 10% per rank and increases critical hit chance by 1% per rank.