Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Minimum Level|| 20
|Objective/s|| • Gather Rough Leather (20)|
• Hand in Rough Leather
|Leads To||Brindled Leather|
I. Gather Rough Leather Edit
- Gather Rough Leather (20)
Journal Entry Edit
If I prove my worth by gathering enough rough leather, the skinner promised to help me further my training.
II. Hand in Rough Leather Edit
- Hand in Rough Leather
Journal Entry Edit
I have gathered enough rough leather. I should give it to the skinner and further my training.
- 3736 xp
- As with all resource gathering quests, this quest can be started at any of the three trainers (Iathos in Poitain, Athar in Lacheish Plains, or Setaura in Purple Lotus Swamp). It can be turned in to any of these NPCs as well (and a character does not have to turn-in the quest to the same NPC with whom they began it).
- Only personally looted by the character will count toward completion of this quest. Purchased or traded Silver will not count.
- The character must have 20 Rough Leather in inventory when they go to turn in the quest. If they have completed the gathering phase but, for some reason, do not have 20 Rough Leather in inventory, the trainer will have a greyed-out query mark over their head.
- Rough Leather is primarily gathered from animal and prey-class creatures of levels 20 to 40. There are many scattered through the harvesting zones, and several in each of the newbie zones too. Best Rough Leather harvesting is reported for the hyaenas of Khopshef Province, the wolves, lynxes, and dark beasts of Wild Lands of Zelata, and the beakers of Purple Lotus Swamp.