Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Pyramid of the Ancients|
|Level 36 - 37|
|End Boss||Lord Atum-Keket|
This dungeon has been revamped by FunCom. Most noteably changes is bugfixes and a more interesting last boss fight.
To take down Lord Atum-Keket in this instance you need to have all four oracle-dropped gems. If you follow the progression of the dungeon, it is soloable at normal difficulty by any class at level 35-37.
- The first oracle manifestation will occur as you approach the second pool of water on floor 1. He will drop your first gem - Ward of Corruption. (side quests - before this fight, in the first main room, you can pick up The Dangers of Decadence from Pashi. in the second room, after this fight, you can pick up A Discerning Eye from Deli)
- The second oracle manifestation appears midway through floor 2 (right at the first fork in the road). He will drop your second gem - Ward of Piety.
- Thak - Taking a left turn at the second fight, and hugging the left wall in the poisoned hallways will bring you to Thak who will drop a scroll to help you combat the swordmaster. He also guards Shali, Pashi's twin sister.
- Torture Master - Go back to that fork and go the other way and you will come to the torture chamber. The torture master will only spawn once you've talked to Shali, and carries the key to her chains. You can then go back and free her, completing that side quest.
- Cult Swordmaster - Continue to floor 3 and you will eventually run into a room with a bunch of dog minions and the sword master. Every once in awhile he will cast a huge buff on himself. Use the scroll dropped by Thak to protect yourself. He will drop another scroll that is necessary to defeat the next boss.
- Cult Spellmaster - Continue on until you reach the spellmaster. You'll have to watch his castbar for a long-casting spell called "Disintegration" which you can protect yourself from with the scroll dropped by the swordmaster.
- Stone statue - You will progress to the end of the level and meet up with the statue, who wants it's eyes back.
- Emerald Guardians - You'll have to go back down to the second floor where two new side passages will have opened. Look out for the spike traps. Collect your eyes and return back towards the statue. (Note that, as you progress backwards through floor 3, shadow rogues should now spawn on you in the dark hallways. This means you have maintained the appropriate pyramid progression so far.)
- Progressing forward through floor 3 with your eyes in tow, you should now trigger the third oracle manifestation, who will drop your third gem - Fire Ward, and the fourth oracle manifestation, who will drop your fourth gem - Frost Ward.
- Lord Atum-Keket Once you replace the stone statue's eyes, you will be able to enter the final chamber and after smacking the Oracle a few times, he will transform into Lord Atum-Keket. You must use the warding gems strategically to survive this fight.
|Quest Name||Quest Giver||Quest Zone|
|Lord Atum-Keket||Iti||Khopshef Province|
|All That Remains||Shath-Hoten||Khopshef Province|
|The Power of the Seasons||Ziyad||Khopshef Province|
|The Dangers of Decadence||Pashi||Pyramid of the Ancients|
|A Discerning Eye||Deli||Pyramid of the Ancients|
|Nightmares of Flame||Inspect the envelope on 1st floor at (218.3,474.9)||Pyramid of the Ancients|
|Emerald Eyes||Guardian Statue||Pyramid of the Ancients|
|Words of Wisdom||Inspect the tome on 2nd floor at (90.7, 55.1)||Pyramid of the Ancients|
Note: Guardian Statue is located on the top floor of the pyramid, do not kill the Emerald Guardians on the second floor before getting the quest.
Loot Table Edit
|Boss||Weapons & Shields||Cloth Armor||Light Armor||Medium Armor||Heavy Armor||Items|
Dungeon Denizens Edit
- Agile Eunuch (37)
- Harem Eunuch (37)
- Cult Eunuch (37)
- Cult Bloodletter (37)
- Cult Warrior (37-38)
- Cult Lifebringer (37-38)
- Cult Boltcaller (38)
- Cult Maniac (37-38)
- Anamen-Thak (38) (Minion)
- Needle Torturer (38)
- Whip Torturer (38)
- Spike Torturer (38)
- Chain Torturer (38)
- Dog (37) [Minion]
- Conflagrant Visage (38)
- Oracle Manifestation (38) Boss
- Thak (39) Boss
- Cult Swordmaster (39) Boss
- Cult Spellmaster (39) Boss
- Cult Shadow Rogue (37-39)
- Emerald Guardian (39) Boss
- Oracle of Derketo (40)
- Regurgitated Soul (40) Minion
- Lord Atum-Keket (40) Boss