- Armor: there are five kinds of armor in the game, plus cloaks, rings, and necklaces which may be worn by anyone, and shields:
- Backpack: inventory items are carried in a character's backpack
- Consumable: foods and drinks are Consumable, as are most dropped recipe books and alchemist's caches
- Gem: gems, cut and uncut, fall into this category; uncut gems fall into the "Resource" tab of the backpack, while cut gems go in the main inventory area
- General: most General items are what is otherwise known as Vendor Swag, though some may be right-clicked to begin a quest
- Potion: field remedies for restoring health, mana, and stamina
- Quest: any items given for the completion of a quest are in this category, and end up in the "Quest" tab of inventory
- Tradeskill Resource: these items are used in Crafting
- Weapon: weapons fall into several categories of their own:
Pages using the property "Type"
Showing 25 pages using this property.