Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The UI: This is a complete REDESIGN of the entire in-game HUD. This has undergone at least a dozen different Concept designs before I was able to settle down and create this one. I hope you enjoy my UI.
- A complete HUD Redesign.
- ALL NEW Custom bar ART and FRAMES.
- Bar layout and bindings changed.
- More horizontal and vertical space between the buttons.
- NEW RegionMap Button.
- NEW Time positioning.
- NEW SLIDEOUT TABS and positioning.
- The Bar frame no longer shifts when toggling the exp bars on/off.
- [Disabled] ActionList View. (The icons that appeared over the action bars in the default UI)
- [Disabled] PVP exp bar.
- [Disabled] Combat Rose.
- Alot of code changes and tweaks.
|||| The HUD:
- Icon Size: 36x36
- Available Key bindings: 52
|||| Supported Resolutions: Warning! Smaller resolutions will cause issues of the windows or the bar itself to become squished. Use at smaller resolutions at your own risk.
- 1280x1024 (19 inch monitor)
- 1680x1050 and HIGHER
|||| Mods INCLUDED:
- The Woodiwood - MOD
- I included WoodiWood's Target and player frames which used the default UI art that I liked.
- ShabAIO v1.3
- A "All-In-One Inventory" mod that can display all 48 slots on one page.
- Viper's Combo Sequence Indicator
- Horizontal style combo sequence indicators.
1. Access the Age Of Conan GUI folder. By default this is located at "C:\Program Files\Funcom\Age of Conan\cd_image\Gui" unless you changed the installation directory when installing AOC (Most people don't). Delete any 'Customized' folder that may be present in the GUI folder. (For a clean slate, this is also usefull when updating)
2. UNZIP the PlaguedUI_v1.7.zip file and open it in a new window.
3. Copy the CUSTOMIZED folder from the zip file INTO the AOC GUI folder. Located at: C:\Program Files\Funcom\Age of Conan\cd_image\Gui
4. Next, Select and Open the folder of the UI color you would like.
- RUSTED (New optional color)
- BLUE (Plagued-UI Original color)
5. You will need to Select and Open the folder of the "Mini-Map Frame" type you would like.
- Bold (Plagued-UI Original style)
- Slim (New option using the AOC original frame)
6. What Bar structure would you like? Here is where you choose, Again Select and Open the folder.
- 2 BARS (New option)
- 3 BARS (Plagued-UI Original)
7. Copy the VIEWS folder (from the 2 BARS or 3 BARS folder) INTO the CUSTOMIZED folder that you copied over in step 3. Located at: C:\Program Files\Funcom\Age of Conan\cd_image\Gui\CUSTOMIZED
- DELETE the [Customized] folder in the Age Of Conan GUI folder.
Located at: C:\Program Files\Funcom\Age of Conan\cd_image\Gui
Notes for users: All the graphics and codes are stored in the CUSTOMIZED folder. There is no need to mess with the default folder like other UI's so there is no worry of overwriting any files.
|||| User Agreement:
1. This UI was created on my own free time using my own resources and by downloading this UI you agree to credit the author of this mod and any components here in if modified/used in any manor other than THIS UI.