Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following are the Patch Notes for Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures : Update 126.96.36.199
Released on May 19, 2008
- Guildmembers should now be able again to deposit money in the guild bank.
- Fixed some camera issues with Cassilda on the beach.
- Fixed an issue causing the OOC chat channel to be inactive after teleports
- It should be possible to resurrect properly in Epic Mode instances now.
- The Awakening II: Killing Renton should now more consistently update the quest
- The Awakening II: You should no longer get stuck when talking to Renton during the "Make Renton Speak" quest.
- The Awakening II: Renton now behaves correctly including not showing up in his home again after he has been killed.
- Idogbe is now ready to give out a quest to players in Tortage.
- Arias should no longer hide inside a big boulder on White Sands Isle (Night).
- 'Tailored Task' now should require less camping on White Sands Isle.
- 'Unholy Magic' quest in Acheronian Temple has been adjusted so the Elder Shaman will now spawn automatically after a certain time. The huts will still have to be destroyed to fulfill the quest though.
- The Atzel Warders are now again updating the quest goals in various quests in the playfield Atzel's Approach.
- Tradepost NPC traders are now activated again
- Cerdic the Food and Drinks seller has arrived on White Sands Isle (Day) now.
- The merchant at the docks at Tortage (Night) has decided to now work at night anymore.
- NPCs, who help players untrain feats, can now be found in all major cities.
- Ciar the General Goods merchant has arrived in Conarch Village.
- Merchant Waudreen should yet again sell armor in Conarch Village.
Player Character Edit
- Advanced Riding can now be trained again correctly.
- Dancing-state should now work correctly again.
- Tracking cooldown increased to 60 seconds.
- The damage debuff obtained from later ranks of Vengeance is now a percentage-based debuff so it scales better.
- The absorb shields are now granted to Mages at level 5 already. Mages who are already higher than level 5 will get it the next time the gain a level.
- Several client asserts and crashes have been fixed.
- PvP: Attacking someone who is under the effect of 'Shield of the Risen' will now lead to severe damage to the attacker.