The following are the Patch Notes for Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures : Update 22.214.171.124
Released on May 19, 2008
- Guildmembers should now be able again to deposit money in the guild bank.
- Fixed some camera issues with Cassilda on the beach.
- Fixed an issue causing the OOC chat channel to be inactive after teleports
- It should be possible to resurrect properly in Epic Mode instances now.
- The Awakening II: Killing Renton should now more consistently update the quest
- The Awakening II: You should no longer get stuck when talking to Renton during the "Make Renton Speak" quest.
- The Awakening II: Renton now behaves correctly including not showing up in his home again after he has been killed.
- Idogbe is now ready to give out a quest to players in Tortage.
- Arias should no longer hide inside a big boulder on White Sands Isle (Night).
- 'Tailored Task' now should require less camping on White Sands Isle.
- 'Unholy Magic' quest in Acheronian Temple has been adjusted so the Elder Shaman will now spawn automatically after a certain time. The huts will still have to be destroyed to fulfill the quest though.
- The Atzel Warders are now again updating the quest goals in various quests in the playfield Atzel's Approach.
- Tradepost NPC traders are now activated again
- Cerdic the Food and Drinks seller has arrived on White Sands Isle (Day) now.
- The merchant at the docks at Tortage (Night) has decided to now work at night anymore.
- NPCs, who help players untrain feats, can now be found in all major cities.
- Ciar the General Goods merchant has arrived in Conarch Village.
- Merchant Waudreen should yet again sell armor in Conarch Village.
Player Character Edit
- Advanced Riding can now be trained again correctly.
- Dancing-state should now work correctly again.
- Tracking cooldown increased to 60 seconds.
- The damage debuff obtained from later ranks of Vengeance is now a percentage-based debuff so it scales better.
- The absorb shields are now granted to Mages at level 5 already. Mages who are already higher than level 5 will get it the next time the gain a level.
- Several client asserts and crashes have been fixed.
- PvP: Attacking someone who is under the effect of 'Shield of the Risen' will now lead to severe damage to the attacker.