Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Information about an item will tell you if it can be used in the off-hand.
- For those with Dual Wield capability, weapons identified as main hand cannot be used in the off-hand slot. Only weapons identified as both main hand or off-hand can be used in the off-hand slot. Off-hand items cannot be used in the main hand slot. If a weapon is equipped the base dps of that weapon will not stack with the base dps of the weapon in the main hand slot, although the stats will, like Dexterity, Strength, Intelligence, Wisdom, Combat Rating, Magic Damage, etc. The same goes for Shield and Talisman.
- Shields can only be used in the off-hand slot.
- Talismans can all be used in the off-hand slot, although some talismans can be equipped in main hand too, making it possible to dual Dual-Wielding.
- Two-Handed weapons use both main hand and off-hand slots, but the off-hand slot will appear empty. If you have a two-handed weapon equipped, you cannot use an off hand item.