Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
General Information Edit
- Poitain: Yvanno (1277, 1522)
- Lacheish Plains: Naos (1199, 715)
- Purple Lotus Swamp: Auguset (1209, 1162)
Acquiring Resources Edit
- First visit the Resource and Gathering Nodes page and install the XML file. This will make gathering a whole lot easier.
- Each collection of a standard resource will draw 10% of resources available while each collection of a rare resource will draw 20% off it. Resources gain 1% per minute (or thereabouts).
- Being guilded gives a character access to their guild instance which is shared across three guilds. Compared to the regular instance (where anyone can enter), only guild members can access this instance. Therefore, nearly all the time a harvester will be alone or with another person in the zone, greatly increasing the amount of resource available to harvest.
Incidental Harvests Edit
In addition to the ores listed above, mining can produce "incidental" harvests of other tradeskill resources. Unlike regular harvests, these do not decrease the amount of resources available on the node but are collected in addition to the regular harvests.