FOR AGE OF CONAN
Download at Curse.com : http://aoc.curse.com/downloads/details/13199/
Version 1.0, July 10th, 2008
Created and maintained by Jep Laliberté
- Resized bottom hotbars (75% of original, ideal for 1080x1024 and lower)
- Allows 55 unique bind-able buttons on screen at once (with use of floating hotbars. 32 bind-able buttons on bottom hotbars)
- Floating side bars reduced to 10 slots each, to allow bind-key compatibility with bottombar slots
- New graphics for bottom hotkey bar
- Thin XP bar
- Character/Target names smaller and cleaner
- Repositioned Assassin's Soulshard and the Pet bar
To MirageUI and the regulars of the UI boards on the AoC US forums for the help and guides.
As of now, no bugs have been reported. Remember, you're more likely to see results if you keep a civil tongue.
If you find one, please post at http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=121528
Other info :
This mod may possibly be used with other UI mods, however consequences or ensuing problems will not be supported by author.
Mix-match at your discretion.