|Guild name||Victis Honor|
|Server Type|| PvP
General Information Edit
- Guild Name: Victis Honor
- Guild Website: http://www.victishonor.net
- Guild Forums: http://www.victishonor.net
- Main Time Zone: GMT+1
- Guild Leader: ezet
- Guild Recruiter: ezet
- Guild category (PvE, PvP, Raid, Other): High end PvE/PvP
- Roleplay: Not officialy, but accepted.
- Voice: Ventrilo and a microphone is required.
- Recruiting members status: Open for all classes.
- Server type: PvP
- Platform: PC
- Age: 18+
About us Edit
- Victis Honor (VH) was formed April 29, 2008
- Rolling on a EU PvP server.
- A core of scandinavian players, but welcome international/EU based players.
- Aim to battle among the top PvE guilds in Conan, while also participating in Siege PvP.
- Seasoned officers and leaders from a selection of MMO games, some with experience from the top 10 PvE guilds in WoW: TBC.
If you have any questions regarding the application or Victis Honor in general, please don't hesitate to contact us.
A brief overviewEdit
We're an international guild made up of friends and foreigners, striving to battle among the best of the many guilds scattered across Hyboria. The community and relationships within the guild is of great importance to us, and allthou we aim to be a high-end PvE guild with set rules, we're doing our best to create a positive and involving atmosphere. One of our philisophies is to have a very limited but active playerbase, allowing us to raid and engange in pvp on a daily basis. This contributes to that fact that we have few officers, and a rather flat chain of command. We want everyone to take part in the decisions rather than a selected few, which is often the case with too many officers.
As already mentioned, we aim to compete among the top PvE guilds in Conan. The officers have extensive experience and knowledge from various MMO games and top 10 PvE guilds to help us reach the goals we set. Our short-tem goal is to gear enough people up to start raiding as soon as we hit level 80. We have a selection of all classes and professions already signed, and we will focus on building our City/Keep as soon as possible. As some of our players are eager PvP players, we're interested in participating in Siege PvP and intend to fight for a Battlekeep of our own. But please be aware that the PvE side of things will have priority, and no one is required to participate in PvP.
As the game isn't out yet, we currently consist of a rather small group of players. This is due to the fact that we only recruit people we know are motivated and active enough to stay in for the full run. We recruit players based on their good performance, rather than kicking players cause of their poor performance. This means that no one will be fully accepted until the game is released. If you show a definite interest in joining us, you will however be given access to our ventrilo server, the forums and a trial period while leveling.
During our journey to level 80, all applicants will be reviewed and given an answer regarding their application. Decisions will be based on activity, instance performance, attitude and their capability of learning and understanding the game and it's mechanics.
- You must be able to remain focused and attentive for long periods of time. During progress, raids will require hours of high level performance and we will expect all raid members to listen to their role and the overall strategy. Leaving the computer or other forms of AFK when assignments/roles are being handed out is not tolerated.
- You must be able to adapt to the guild and get along. We encourage individuals to get to know other members especially that of your own class. Be patient and do not whine or complain if it is unnecessary.
- You have an advanced understanding of your class. As an applicant, you must illustrate expertise in your class. Knowledge of theorycrafting and game mechanics is considered a plus, but not required. However, we do recommend you collaborating with others in your same role.
- You must be committed. During progress we will raid up to six nights a week into the early AM hours. Members will be expected to come to raids prepared with needed materials (consumables, profession specific items, etc.) and have new/existing gear properly fitted. On average, active members play 25-30 hrs a week or more so use this as a benchmark.
- You must be able to accept criticism. The applicant needs to realize they will underperform at some point and must be able to deal with the high levels of criticism that results in. Victis Honor is a high stress environment at times, so don't apply if you do not prefer such an environment.
- You need to have a very stable connection and a quality computer. You will disclose these details in the application, but we do not tolerate repeated hardware/software issues that impair the raid.
- Ventrilo installed with a microphone is required.
How to applyEdit
If you are still interested in joining Victis Honor, please fill in the form linked below and post it in a new topic on our forums. We wish you the best of luck with your application, and while our requirements might seem frightening at first, we promise we'll do our best to make your stay a pleasant one!
Feel free to remove your application at any time should you feel this is not the right environment for you.
| This article is a Guild Information page.