Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Realm Name|| Wiccana
General Information Edit
- Guild Name: Venja
- Guild Website: http://www.venja.net
- Guild Forums: http://www.venja.net
- Main Time Zone: Venja has members all across North America and even Europe, so there's always someone online. However, events are normally scheduled with MST/CST in mind.
- Guild Leader: Khethys, Nephtarae
- Guild Recruiter: Vaelahnte, Ahtuk
- Guild category (PvE, PvP, Raid, Other): PvE
- Roleplay: Heavy and constant. We are a RP guild first and foremost, and are vested in events and character development.
- Voice: Ventrilo is used for OOC chat and event/dungeon/raid coordination, but is not required outside of those instances.
- Recruiting members status: Our doors are always open to anyone seeking immersive RP, good friends, and a positive environment!
- Age: 18+ only, please.
About us Edit
The name "Venja" is surfacing more and more in the darker corners of Hyboria, as the criminal cartel slowly gains in strength. Though it is young as cartels go, it has already grown in size and enjoyed considerable wealth and success -- almost suspiciously so. Though the cartel specializes in drug and human trafficking, with blood deeds on the side, many have whispered that its success is due to dealing with some sinister power. So far nobody's had any proof of such.
It is known that the cartel has hidden their city, Mihada, deep within the Purple Lotus Swamps. Though it is run by Stygians, it keeps its mind and doors open to any who prove both ambitious and useful, regardless of their nationality. Perhaps *this* is the true reason for the cartel's success, as they seem to have eyes and agents everywhere.
Venja's rise to power has not been easy, however, and in particular a rival cartel, the Heshens, have taken issue with them moving in on their territory. Now blood is being spilt, and the Heshens will not rest until Venja has been ground beneath their heel.
Work in progress! Don't mind the mess. :)
| This article is a Guild Information page.