|Realm Name|| Bori
General Information Edit
- Guild Name: UnHeiLiG
- Guild Forums: 
- Main Time Zone: CET
- Guild Leader: Vincere(Beldo)
- Guild Recruiter: Vincere
- Guild category (PvE, PvP, Raid, Other): PvE, Raid
- Voice: Teamspeak
- Recruiting members status: Yes. See forum regarding class needs.
- Server type: PVE
- Platform: PC
- Age: 18+
About us Edit
We, the UnHeiLiG crew - about 20 people who have played a bunch different games together over the years, are just looking for more fun people to play with. Each game we play we meet up with new people to strengthen our ranks and to be able to competitive participate in all the content it has to offer. We decided to go on a PvE server because:
- Battlekeeps, also known as player cities, will be PvP flagged for x hours a day, no matter what server type you're on.
- Some interesting outdoor area's with World Bosses will be PvP flagged on PvE servers aswell.
- The option to not "lose" time on pvp when you choose for it.
- More fun to level up an alt.
We got to offer:
- A mature & active community, with some of its roots comming from more then 10 years ago. We have senior experience in leading big communities (100+ players), which makes a good platform for building a top 5 guild on the server without fearing chaotic internal political problems.
- An allround guild letting you free to be casual, PvP and/or PvE orientated.
- Players with experience from Anarchy Online, funcom's previous mmorpg from which they "copied" some succes elements like player cities.
- The amount of friendly players needed to experience all the content Age of Conan has to offer. As it takes a minium 24 guildmembers to build a city, and even more to defend or destroy one!
| This article is a Guild Information page.