|Guild name||The Art of Warfare [TAW]|
|Realm Name|| Tyranny
The Art of Warfare [TAW] < taw.net > is recruiting mature players for our Age of of Conan Guild on TYRANNY Server. TAW is a well established, global, multi-game organization with membership that has been live since 2001 with over 1000 players from all over the world spanning over 15 games. We are dedicated to fair and fun play between friends and are looking for good quality people who believe in having fun while improving your skill as well.
The Art of Warfare offers…
- Very strong focus on teamwork, coordination, tactics and strategies
- Our own private TeamSpeak server and PUG Vent sever
- Our own website with public and private forums < taw.net > supporting all games The Art of Warfare participates in, including AoC.
- Participation in Raids, Siege PvP and PvP minigames (Currently we have a Battle Keep and Tier 3 Guild City)
- Internal team vs team competitions
- Guild ranks and badges awarded based on performance and contributions
- And above all else… we focus on real life first. We are all avid gamers, however, The Art of Warfare will NEVER ask you to place a video game above your real life priorities. EVER
In addition, The Art of Warfare:
- DOES NOT Spam recruit. Once invited to Join the AoC Division of TAW, all interested parties must fill out an application at www.TAW.net < taw.net > and complete a 15 minute TAW “boot camp”/Orientation
- DOES NOT recruit based on skill. All skill levels are encouraged to join TAW. Our roster contains players ranging from experts to beginners
- DOES NOT condone hacking, cheating or exploits of any kind, this will be grounds for termination from the guild.
- DOES NOT tolerate behavior considered abusive, threatening, harassing, etc, towards any individual (Guild member or not)
Interested in joining TAW? Here’s how and what to expect:
1. Go to taw.net and have a look around. Make sure to check out our member guidelines < taw.net> as well.
2. If you like what you see, feel free to fill out an application < taw.net >.
3. Once your application has been sent, a TAW “Drill Instructor” will be in contact within a few days to set up a time to conduct your “boot camp”.
4. During your boot camp, the Drill Instructor will advise you on several topics including our TeamSpeak server, our practice times, rules and regulations, etc… *** Note: This step requires you to install TeamSpeak and use a microphone
5. After that, we will see you in Tyranny!
Thanks for your time and we hope to hear from you soon!!