Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Guild name||Team iQ|
|Timezone||All US timezones|
|Realm Name|| Zug
General Information Edit
- Guild Name: Team iQ
- Guild Website: www.team-iq.com
- Guild Forums: www.team-iq.com
- Main Time Zone: All US timezones
- Guild Leader: Rayne Eternal
- Guild Recruiter: Rayne Eternal
- Guild category (PvE, PvP, Raid, Other): PvP, Other
- Roleplay: No
- Voice: Vent
- Recruiting members status: Recruiting power-levelers & power-levelees!
- Server type: PvE (focus on PvP though)
- Platform: PC
- Age: Mature people that fit in with our social group (no age requirement necessarily)
About us Edit
Team iQ is currently seeking a few more players that are motivated to the progression of several high level characters in the shortest amount of time possible. We have a rotating roster of players who take turns "driving" the xp train while others get power-leveled. Players receive 2 to 3 sessions of power-leveling per session they "drive" the xp train themselves. Typically, levels 20 to 40 take 1 session (2 hours)to complete; 40-50 takes ~1 session, 50-57 takes 1 session, etc.
Requirements for joining the group are as follows: - 1 of the following (listed in current order of desire) lvl 78 - 80 : ToS, Demonologist, PoM, HoX, Conq, Guardian, Bear Shaman, Barb
- Willingness to respec characters to 'drive' the xp train most effectively
- Ventrilo and working microphone
- Flexible hours (we play at varying times so we can work with starting times ranging from 8PM - Midnight <cst>)
- Characters off of Tortage Island to be leveled (we don't have anything to do with levels 1 through 20)
Team iQ (Idiot Savants) is the most successful American Guild Wars PvP team with over $35,000 in cash awards, all expenses paid trips for 8 to Europe and Taiwan, as well as countless other merchandise and sponsorship awards. Our core team only consists of ~10 men and AoC requires more personnel than our previous games to compete at the higher levels. We will be recruiting individuals from the power-leveling groups to join us for PvP; which is our purpose for playing the game (we believe organized pvp is the only competitive form of pvp, so we've chosen a pve server instead of a world-pvp setting to play in). Players who fit in socially and exhibit understanding and a good skill level will be invited to join.
- THE GUILD REGISTERED AS "IDIOT SAVANTS" ON THIS, OR ANY OTHER SERVER IN AGE OF CONAN HAS NO RELATION TO US. AS YOU CAN IMAGINE, OUR GUILD NAME BECAME QUITE FAMOUS AND POPULARIZED DUE TO OUR SUCCESS IN PREVIOUS GAMES/TOURNAMENTS. THESE GUILDS ARE WANNABE'S, FAKES, COMPLETE COINCIDENCES OR ARE AFFILIATED WITH THE WARHAMMER GUILD "IDIOT SAVANT" (NOT PLURAL). NONE OF THESE GUILDS HAVE ANY RELATIONSHIP TO TEAM-IQ****
Because PvP is our main purpose, flexibility in team builds is very important to us; each member will have a high number of max level characters to choose from when playing PvP. This is the driving force behind power-leveling each other up.
Players do NOT need to have an interest in joining the guild to join the power-leveling group. We are aware that many players have come to AoC with guilds & friends from previous games. This does not exclude, or have any influence on who we choose to invite to the group. Small groups of players/friends are welcome to join.
Players who are interested can simply reply to this thread listing their IGN & Class, or PM me via the board here. I prefer NOT to be contacted in game as I am constantly flooded with tells as it is.
Thanks for reading, and good hunting! Rayne, Team iQ
| This article is a Guild Information page.