|Guild name||Sons of Crom|
General Information Edit
- Guild Name: Sons of Crom
- Guild Website: www.sonofcrom.com 
- Guild Forums: www.sonofcrom.com 
- Main Time Zone:
- Guild Leader: Plutoinum offline, and Reiel ingame
- Guild Recruiter: Plutoinum offline, and Reiel ingame
- Guild category: PvP
- Roleplay: suure, if you want
- Recruiting members status:
- Server type:
- Age: Mature player!
About us Edit
Sons of Crom
Guild info Edit
- Server type and location - PvP/Europe
- Alliance – The Covenant of Mor'di, a Norwegian guild with over 600 members
- Voice - Ventrillo server. (Not decided if we buy or run our own)
- Role playing - we are a PvE guild running on a PvP server for not missing any fun. But the members can choose themselves what they want to.
- Recruiters ATM – Reiel ingame, and Plutonium in forums
About us Edit
We are a newly started mature guild. We have some mmo experience, ranging from games like World of Warcraft and Guild Wars to minor mmo’s like Runescape and Tibia. We are several members that have a passion for organizing raids and thinking out strategies. Our guild’s members are mature and are working hard and serious, to make a guild everyone enjoy work in or visit. We are now allied with one of Norway's biggest guilds, The Covenant of Mor'di and we hope this will work good for both parts. we help them defend if they need it and they help us.
Our Goals Edit
Our goals is to create a guild with 60+ members, build a town, and start with raid and siege. The main goal we have is to build a town (as mentioned) and let all our members have fun their own way. We are planning to have votes about raiding times and other “all members” concerning matters as release dates come closer. We are interested in members who feel they can contribute with something valuable for the rest of the guild. . Our guild is a mature guild doh… the game is 18 plus only.
What you can expect from us You can expect that we will work together as a team, we understand and respect peoples social life. We are always willing to help fellow guild members as they struggle as hard as we can to make our promises so you can be happy and satisfied with your stay in the guild.
| This article is a Guild Information page.