Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Guild name||The Riddle of Steel|
|Realm Name|| Fury
General Information Edit
- Guild Name: The Riddle of Steel
- Guild Website: http://severance.myguildhost.com
- Guild Forums: Riddle forum
- IRC: N/A
- Main Time Zone: GMT
- Guild Leader: We're a guild as a whole and everyones treated equally.
- Guild Recruiter: See forum
- Guild category: PvP
- Roleplay: We have nothing against roleplayers aslong as you can draw a line between real life and the game
- Voice: Private ventrilo (only given to guild members/recruits).
- Recruiting members status: Currently recruiting, voice your applications on our website.
- Server type: PvP
- Platform: PC
- Age: Preferably 18+, though mature people under 18 are welcome.
We of the Severance are a wandering group of people striving for a place to call home in this grim world. A place where we can leave our boots and swords to one side; where we can warm our feet by the fire. Home where we can grow old whilst tending to our flocks without the fear of a knife in the back.
However we must get to this first and the road to our Elysium will be a long and hard one; the earth beneath will be caked in blood, both our own and that of the innumerable foes who stand before us. There shall be many a distraction and many a set back awaiting us and then, after all our struggles, maybe our paradise will always remain just out of reach.
If we make it, as we sit upon our summit, maybe the land below us will not shimmer in the summer twilight with all that is good in the world; but here there is nothing for us, nothing but a life of misery as slaves. So we shall fight, and we shall journey and may Crom, Mitra or whomever else you choose to worship smile upon us.
The Riddle of Steel is a strong group of people, with many of the players knowing each other for around 5 years, from previous MMORPGS. However, not content with other games we decided AoC looked like a very promising game to start on.
Although many of us do know each other we always welcome new active and talkative members, just so long as you are not a leech.
| This article is a Guild Information page.