Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Guild name||No Mercy|
|Realm Name|| Battlescar
General Information Edit
- Guild Name: No Mercy
- Guild Website: http://www.wearenotprepared.com
- Guild Forums: http://www.wearenotprepared.com/forum/
- Main Time Zone: GMT
- Guild Leader: Absolut
- Guild Recruiter: TBD
- Guild category (PvE, PvP, Raid, Other): A strong focus on PvE, we aspire to be one of the top raiding guilds on the realm, however this does not mean we do not pvp, with the guild city system involved, i can safely say, there will be a large amount of PvP focus as well, however PvE will come first in this guild.
- Voice: Ventrillo
- Recruiting members status: We are currently recruiting players of all classes, level 40+ however they must be prepared to level fast, and contribute to the guild bank regularly so that we can progress in both raid content, and our guild city. We recognize that it is a TEAM EFFORT!
- Server type: PVP
- Platform: PC
- Age: 18+, however if you can prove yourself to be mature we may consider you, so do not be afraid to make an application
About us Edit
No Mercy is an English speaking guild with a very friendly environment. It is a PvE guild, and if a situation arises where we have to choose between a PvP action and an important PvE raid, we will ALWAYS choose PvE first. If you dont like this, this guild might not be for you. This of course leaves the PvP activity as a secondary thing.
Below is the current progress of our guild village, if you wish to join No Mercy, it is compulsory that you donate to the guild bank, as we recognize that this game, and the village in particular is a TEAM EFFORT.
Tier 1: Keep, Trade Post, Temple, Library, Baracks, Thieve's Guild, Weaponsmith Workshop, Armorsmith Workshop, Alchemist Workshop and Architect Workshop are all built.
Our current target within the guild city is all of the walls, towers, and gates, we have the resources required and are now looking for gold donations within the guild, so if you are looking to be a part of this guild, donating even a small amount of silver per day will be required. It shall definitely be worth it, being one of the first guilds on the server with full tier 1 and walls built, it symbolizes how we work together as a team, and our strength as a guild!
[[Want to join the Best ?? ]] We are looking for players of all skill and experience levels. It is our belief that skills can be taught and acquired over time. The key is to have players who can play in a team environment. We will not tolerate any behavior that may be looked down upon in the community. When you wear our tag you no longer represent just yourself as an individual, but the Guild as a whole.
Many of our members have families with young children or time consuming jobs. We at No Mercy know that real life comes first, but nevertheless we need active members who attend our raids and battles. We are looking for people who will help others in the guild and community succeed.
“No Mercy” is maintained by our members, and we appreciate all contributions that help further our efforts. It takes a team effort both on and off the field to keep our community strong.
We aim to have a tightly woven guild that looks out for each other and works together, by joining the guild, you agree to follow all guild rules, and recognize that we focus heavily on teamwork.
If you think you have got what it takes to 'Be The Best' then fill out an application form in the Forum Section.
you may contact either our GM mentioned earlier, or any of the following officers in-game for further information: Blackeagle, Benre, Narayah, Mallak, Sleven, Rotundjere, Illumi.
--Torva of No Mercy 18:03, 22 June 2008 (UTC)
| This article is a Guild Information page.