|Guild name||Ninth Company (Australian)|
|Language||English and Drunk|
|Realm Name|| Wiccana
General Information Edit
- Guild Name: Ninth Company
- Guild Website: http://ninthcompany.guildlaunch.com/
- Guild Forums: http://ninthcompany.guildlaunch.com/
- Main Time Zone: Australian Eastern
- Guild Leader: Mikaiah
- Guild Recruiter: Mikaiah, Lyell, Malaric, Chant, Eirin or simply ask any member to point you in the right direction
- Guild category (PvE, PvP, Raid, Other): PvE, some Pvp and Raid eventually
- Roleplay: meh not really
- Voice: Some members communicate via Skype, and am looking at Ventrillo further down the track if membership increases enough to justify the cost.
- Recruiting members status: We are Recruiting all level, classes and am happy to have people from anytime zone. New players to the game most welcome
- Server type: PvE
- Age: We are mostly mature gamers, some of us also members of The Older Gamers community, and hence would prefer 18+, but this is by no means a set in stone requirement.
About us Edit
We are a fairly new guild of new players to AoC, but that is not to say we are new to MMO's in general, many of us playing other titles such as Eve Online and Lord Of The Rings online, the core foundation group playing together in several titles including various FPS games as well. Our goals in AoC are fairly simple, that is to have fun. We are currently working on the creation of our Tier 1 Guild village.
What we try to offer is a relaxed and comfortable gaming environment, with no politics and a casual view to gaming. Some of us play a lot, some of us play a little. Many of us are mature gamers with families and jobs and understand that RL must come first and understand if you must dash out even in the middle of a Raid.
We are not hard-core raiders, but do enjoy that content. We simply do not feel the need to be raiding every minute of the day. We, while being a predominately PvE group, also have no issues with PvP and will give that content a go when time allows.
If you are new to the game, only play casually, or are not confident with approaching a very large guild (or indeed have no desire to be part of a large raiding or similar guild) keep us in mind. We will always try and help new players with advice or groups.
| This article is a Guild Information page.