|Guild name||Night Crew|
|Realm Name|| Doomsayer
General Information Edit
- Guild Name: Night Crew
- Guild Website: http://www.night-crew.com
- Guild Forums: http://www.night-crew.com/
- Main Time Zone: Eastern
- Guild Leader: Stel
- Guild Recruiter: Stel
- Guild category (PvE, PvP, Raid, Other): PvP
- Roleplay: Roleplay kicking your ass.
- Voice: Teamspeak
- Recruiting members status: Limited
- Server type: PvP
- Platform: PC
- Age: 18+
About us Edit
Night Crew is a smaller tight knit guild that was formed by members from a number of larger guilds that left Shadowbane (Deception > Corruption servers). At this time, we number just less than 30 members.
We are a PvP orientated guild who always are looking for a fight. NC is a guild based on the spirit of brotherhood. What that means is, you mess with one NC, you mess with us all. We give to each other whatever we can, whenever we can, no questions asked. We don't squabble over loot. We trust that if you need something you take it, or gladly give it up to someone who needs it more. This is the highest form of loyalty and honor system there is. And if someone in the guild is selfish with it, they are expelled by the Inner Council. Trust is one of the only tangible things you can earn in the gaming world. We powerlevel. We give gold and gear to our newbies.
Night Crew Expectations
"Night Crew has very few rules. The few rules that do we have in place are to keep our guild strong. Outside of these (sporadically enforced, often forgotten and ever evolving) guidelines, members are encouraged to do whatever they find makes gaming enjoyable for them.
1. The Guild Before All Else - This means if you see a guild member fighting an enemy, don't just run off. Help the guild member to the best of your ability, even if the player attacking them is your friend, brother or wife. Really: if it's someone you're close to, they'll forgive you. Plus, if you kill them often enough, they'll see the light and join up with NC. If they wind up killing you, fine; at least we keep our reputation for having each other's backs. If you get items another guildie could use, think about helping them out before making some extra cash. what makes us stronger makes you stronger too.
2. Respect all Guild Members - Refrain from trash talking other guild members unless, again, it is funny or necessary to make a point. With a large number of members, not every person will end up liking each of the members the same. Tensions are inevitable, and we all need to take the piss out of each other now and then, but keep it light and don't kick other members in the junk until you know them well enough to know how they'll take it. If there is a real problem please contact an officer. Whatever you do, don't bring up Vamp's Mom.
3. Chain of Command - Do not argue with an officer in game. Group action requires a chain of command and a strong guild requires strong team play. Please message officers privately in game or through the boards if you don't like the way something is handled. Dissent is good. Derailing an event or a battle strategy while it is being implemented is not.
4. Do Not Attack Other Guild Members - Really, unless it is (i) funny, or (ii) necessary to make a point. If you are killed by a guild mate, please provide a screenshot on the forums and the Council will decide if it was funny or if they had a point.
5. PK, PK, PK - You may attack whoever is not in our guild or allied to us at any time you wish. There will be no rules against random PKing, but there can be diplomatic exceptions. For example, a group or guild might get a pass for a day in our territory or a joint operation or something. Again, as with kills by guildies, please submit screenshots of random PKing so the rest of the guild can see how funny it all was.
6. KOS - Anyone who wrongs the guild will be added to a Kill On Sight list. Anyone on this list will be barred from joining or rejoining NC and killed at every opportunity. Remember that anyone not in our guild is fair game anyway, but the KOS list gets special attention. There is a point to be made here. The point is that they messed up, and we're godless killing machines. As with 1 and 5, above: screenshots, screenshots, screenshots.
7. Trade with Guild Members - Tradeskill services should be performed for guild members "at cost". A guild member is responsible to provide their own items if they want tradeskill services. Guild members may trade/sell items to each other for whatever price they want.
Anyone wanting to take on a serious part in our guild will use Teamspeak."
| This article is a Guild Information page.