|Guild name|| Knights of Mitra
|Realm Name|| Cimmeria
General Information Edit
- Guild Name: Knights of Mitra
- Guild Website:
- Guild Forums:
- Main Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
- Guild Leader: Trebellius
- Guild Recruiter: Trebellius
- Guild category (PvE, PvP, Raid, Other): RP, PVP
- Roleplay: Mandatory
- Recruiting members status: Recruiting
- Server type: RP-PVP Cimmeria
- Platform: PC
- Age: 20 +
The Knights of Mitra will be an RP Heavy guild with a focus on PVP and to a lesser extent PVE. We are looking for mature players who enjoy the Roleplay experience and wish to develop a character on the Cimmerian Server. The Knights of mitra will be a knightly Order, Run by a Hierarchy of Priests. (Some of the ideas and concepts stem from history of Knights Templar, The Crusades and also a bit of the idea stems from Warhammer 40ks vision of the Imperium of Man with the Daemonhunter/Witchunter ideals) All members of the Knights of Mitra will be of Aquilonian decent and each playable Aquilonian Class is acceptable for recruitment( Guardian, Dark Templar, Conquerer, Ranger, Assassin, Priest of Mitra). Before being accepted fully into the Guild(Past Aspirant rank), members will have to complete a test to prove their devotion to Mitra and swear servitude to him. Upon completion of these trials they will be granted the title of Aspirant. Their will be a well defined Rank Structure, and Squads will be formed within the Order.
The Knights of Mitra were formed by the Church of Mitra with the hopes of culling the rising number of demon worshippers and followers of Set from spreading forth from Stygia. They had fought many campaigns under the banner of Mitra and Aquilonia but were disbanded when King Conan took control. Since then some of the more fanatical members have been plotting, gaining political strength as well as religous strength. Recently Head Priest Trebellius has once again stood the Chapter up and has begun recruiting those who are strong in their faith to mitra.
- Lord - This position is held by the Head Priest, he has outright control over everything within the Order.
- Commandant - The position of Commandant is held by the Council which will be made up of Six members. Of the Six only Knights who have reached the Title of Grand Master will be considered faithful enough to hold a position on the Council. All other positions will be filled by Arch-Bishops.
- Knight - The title of Knight is only bestowed upon the mightiest and most faithful warriors, those who have proven their dedication to the order are given this Rank. They are given command of a Legion made up of Squires, Vassels and Aspirants.
- Squire - Squires are hand picked by Knights to serve and train under them, they are the pre-cursor to being Knighted and each member must serve as a Squire before they are even considered for true Knighthood.
- Vassel - A Vassel is a member of the Order who has passed their trials, and is a trusted member.
- Aspirant - Aspirant's are recruits, they must pass a series of tests to prove their faith and dedication.
- Head Priest(Lord) Trebellius
- Arch Bishop(Commandant) Archimmeddes
- Aspirant Anderian
- Aspirant Lirielen
Out of Character RulesEdit
- Do not grief other players.
- PVP should remain in character and conform to the guilds Ideals and RP objective.
- Conform to the loot rules of the groups you are in--do not steal.
- Do not start fights without an in-character reason, or unless they strike first.
- Guild chat is out-of-character to promote roleplay in /say and /yell, and to allow a place to openly discuss guild roleplay activities.
| This article is a Guild Information page.