Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Guild name||Knights of Shadow|
|Server Type|| PvP
General Information Edit
- Guild Name: Knights Of Shadow
- Guild Website: http://knightsofshadow.org
- Guild Forums: http://knightsofshadow.org/cs/forums/default.aspx
- Main Time Zone: GMT/PST
- Guild Leader: Nitro
- Guild Recruiter: Ambush, Zed
- Guild category : PvP / Raids for equipment.
- Roleplay: No roleplaying, serious PvP Guild.
- Voice: Ventrilo/Teamspeak. IP's can be found on our website.
- Recruiting members status: Open. We are after serious players who like to PvP and work to achieve a dominant position within the game. We play to be the best and we will be recruiting players with the same attitude.
- Server type: EU PvP
- Platform: We are a multi gaming community. We have many sections that play different games.
- Age: 17/18+.
About us Edit
Knights Of Shadow is a PvP guild, we play to be the best and have done so in nearly all the games we have played. Knights of Shadow puts time into alpha/beta and korean versions of a game to gain knowledge to push the guild into a dominant position. Lead by Nitro the guild has grown out into many games being the first to take down new content and being feared in pvp.
In AoC we aim to create a guild to hold it down when it comes to sieges/wars/pvp and have enough dedicated players to complete raids/instances and get the gear needed before the rest of the pack. If you are the sort of player who strives to be the best and wants to be a part of a hardcore group of players then please visit the Knights Of Shadow website and stay tuned for the AoC recruitment section.
For any questions regarding Knights Of Shadow please visit our forums and send a msg to:
Nitro, Ambush (myself), Zed
Ambush 16:15, 16 April 2008 (UTC)
If we ain't making enemies then we just ain't playing hard enough.
| This article is a Guild Information page.