Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Server Type|| PvP
General Information Edit
- Guild Name: Harm
- Guild Website: www.harmguild.com
- Guild Forums:
- Main Time Zone: EST
- Guild Leader: Addiction, Aztek, Atrocity, Faythless
- Guild Recruiter: Addiction, Aztek, Atrocity, Faythless
- Guild category: PvP
- Roleplay: No
- Voice: Ventrilo see website for info
- Recruiting members status: Recruiting
- Server type: PvP FFA
- Platform: PC
- Age: 18+
About us Edit
We are griefers.
Griefing is what we do.
Griefer: The intended purpose of an act of griefing must be to negatively impact the game play of another person.
Griefing helps the griefer AND the griefee. Bear with us 1 second.
1) Immediate Satisfaction
2) Sole ownership of a zone (leveling spot, resource whatever)
3) Possible reward of griefing (gold loot, item loot?)
1) You immediately recieve an adrenaline rush (fun)
2) You learn to always be on the lookout, sense of fear (fun)
3) You are now able to talk trash to the Griefer (fun)
So you can see, the act of griefing should not be looked down upon, it is in fact the sole reason we prefer online gaming to console gaming. You can login, grief someone, make them want to quit the video game, and then logout and go about your normal day job pushing papers around the office.
If you want to join Harm; apply on our forums. We date back to Meridian 59, UO, AC:Darktide(Blood), DAoC, SB, and most recently WoW(Harm).
Carebears and QQ'ers need not apply. Also, if you can't take being griefed as well, then don't bother trying to get in. Not accepting hypocrites.
| This article is a Guild Information page.