General Information Edit
- Guild Name: Conquest
- Guild Website: http://conquest-guild.eu/
- Guild Forums: http://conquest-guild.eu/forums/
- IRC: #conquest.aoc @ Quakenet.
- Main Time Zone: GMT/+1
- Guild Leader: Kera
- Guild Recruiter: Kera/Aerlandia
- Guild category: PvP/RP
- Roleplay: Yes.
- Voice: Small vent server - Not mandatory.
- Recruiting members status: Yes
- Server type: PvP-RP
- Platform: PC
- Age: 18+ Preferably; meeting with the games 'M' rating.
About us Edit
- 'Conquest' will be an PvP-RP guild, with these two aspects of the game being our main focus (possibly branching off into raiding should we get the numbers). The guild accepts all races and classes, the guild is structured in a way that there may be IC unrest between the races, but will be managed. OOC said structure also is there to make sure everyone is happy with the guild and yes, I'm not spilling the beans on this 'structure' of ours.
- Throughout the leveling process, the Guild is here to help all of its members out. Be it helping each other questing, fighting off 'gankers', organised PvP between guilds and organised RP.
- End game our goals are much the same, but focus will turn to building up a City and Battlekeep. And as I mentioned before, should we get the numbers inter-Guild raid groups will be planned out.
- The Guild itself has a very defined structure. To put it simply. Leader -> 'Officers' -> Members -> Trialists. Though in all reality it is much more complex than that; people to organize events, resource gathering, pvp excursions etc. During the first few weeks of AoC we will be pushing a massive recruitment drive. This is paramount to the guilds success.
- Free forums are currently being set up for the guild, but should interest be enough we have plans to buy a domain and 'better' forums. Possibly even the Ventrilo server (again, dependant upon interest).
- I don't really want to spill the guild's inner-workings out here as it were, if you're intrigued, feel free to send of an email. There are currently 'Officer' positions open for a member of the mage class, a member of the warrior class and more specifically an Assassin player. Anyone with PhPbb experience is more than welcome to apply, too! ~Kera (firstname.lastname@example.org)
| This article is a Guild Information page.