|Realm Name|| Damballah
General Information Edit
- Guild Name: Blitzkrieg
- Guild Website: http://roflkrieg.com/
- Guild Forums: http://roflkrieg.com/warroom
- Main Time Zone: US
- Guild Leader: Azrol, Limdule
- Guild category: PvP/PvE
- Roleplay: No
- Voice: Soon
- Recruiting members status: Yes
- Server type: PvE
- Platform: PC
Blitzkrieg History and Mission Edit
- Our team started out as an 8man guild in Dark Age of Camelot. We ran mostly a Hib gank group with several members over RR9. We moved to WoW, and set up on the server AM. After getting a few server firsts leading the guild, we moved to Laughing Skull and joined QED. Cleared every raid dungeon but Sunwell and moved to AoC. Our team has a great deal of EXP in raiding, and small group PvP. We are looking at building up the guild and will lead both, including Large Scale PvP.
- If you join Blitz, know that you will be expected to apply yourself.
Attitude and Guild Philosophy Edit
- You are coming into a very close knit group of people. Most of the officers and leader ship has been playing together for years, in a small group PvP setup. Tho we will work to include everyone, and will add officer / advisor rank members pulled from the guild base.
- New members will be screened by leadership and undergo trial status. While we can invite “friends and family members” to the guild, they will undergo the same scrutiny that all members deal with. If you can’t be in a guild without your girlfriend, or mom, please don’t apply as they might not make the cut.
- As a member of Blitzkrieg you are expected to support your guild economically by means such as purchasing equipment and items from fellow guild members when possible, or by recycling items through the guild by handing items you don't need down to lower level players, just as examples. Like wise, guild crafters are expected to offer lower rates to guild members. Tho it is in your right to find a better deal, please offer it to guildies first, this will strengthen the guild and build a stronger foundation. Successful applicants aren't determined by age, but maturity. Foul language will be present, both in chat and Vent. If you have a problem with a member, or policy, bring it up to leadership, keep it out of chat. If your problems start to work against the guilds best interests, you will be removed.
- We will listen to ideas offered up through guild channels, but please accept negative responses with maturity.
- If you screw up, you will hear about it, don’t take it personal.
- Accept that you screwed up, don’t argue and learn from it. If you feel you must defend yourself, take it to tells, don’t bring it up in vent.
Website Info Edit
- Web guy is in Iraq ATM, a more filled out site will be deployed when I get back.
- The forums will be up, but not in much shape to be used unless I can access them from here.
| This article is a Guild Information page.