|Timezone||PST through EST|
|Realm Name|| Cimmeria
General Information Edit
- Guild Name: Abydos
- Guild Website: http://abydos.erthonline.com/site/index.php
- Guild Forums: http://abydos.erthonline.com/site/index.php?action=forum
- IRC: irc.ircstorm.net:6667 #abydos:
- Main Time Zone: PST through EST
- Guild Leader: City Council (Cinamori, Paern)
- Guild Recruiter: Application Process (See Forums)
- Guild category (PvE, PvP, Raid, Other): RP, PvP, Raiding, in equal measure
- Roleplay: Yes
- Voice: Yes (Ventrillo Server will be up before we start raiding, just no point in paying for it before then.)
- Recruiting members status: Yes
- Server type: RPVP
- Age: 18+
About us Edit
After a heated discussion amongst the members of the upper crust of Argossean nobility, several nobles, a number priests of Mitra and Dagon, as well as all of their retainers left Argos. While the contents of that meeting was never discussed, the most widely believed rumor was that a minority of Argossean nobles attempted to convince the important nobles to back a deceleration of war against Stygia and all followers of Set. Another, if less widely circulated, rumor is that those nobles who left in a self-imposed exile are financing the creation of an independent city-state outside of Stygian and Argossean territory with the express purpose of creating an alliance of city-states and nations capable of removing the followers of Set from Hyboria once and for all...
Citizens Pledge Edit
I pledge my loyalty to Abydos and its People, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.
I pledge to stand, shoulder to shoulder, with my fellow Citizens as a member of the Militia, against all Enemies both Foreign and Domestic.
I swear to fulfill my duties as a Citizen of Abydos.
((As a demonstration of actually suffering through all of this, please post the Citizen's Pledge at the end of your application. Brownie points if you know the three different nations that I used as inspiration.))
| This article is a Guild Information page.