Update: June 2nd, 2008 Edit
- Fixed some more server and client crashes.
- An issue which could make NPCs evade forever has been resolved.
- An issue which could lead to pets become unresponsive has been resolved.
- You should now receive feedback if you try to take items from the guild bank without having enough rank.
- Items in tradepost now show stack-size.
- Resources Gathering: and have been fixed.
- Kheshatta: Drop rate for Scorpion plate has been increased.
- Fixed a grammatical error with Knarled Leather. It should now be named Gnarled Leather.
- Boltshock Bangles are now properly classified as "Cloth Armor" instead of "Wrist Armor"
- Thunder River: The quest item 'Smoked Meat' has re-received its visual appearance.
- Field of the Dead: 'Fur of Bloodclaw' will no longer end up in the quest inventory.
- Thunder River: The quest item 'Helvenia's Herbs' has re-received its visual appearance.
- Sanctum of the Burning Souls: The boss drop 'Bloodtainted Hoop' will no longer end up in the quest inventory.
- PVE Player city buildings should no longer be attackable.
- Bartholomo's Wife will now respawn more often.
- Acheronian Ruins NPCs will respawn more often
- It should be easier to deal with Renton's Corrupt Friends when doing the quest Awakening II.
- Finishing Blow damage boost should only affect the first hit after the charge.
- Thirst for Blood should correctly trigger it's stacking damage bonuses for you and your team.
- Pets should not auto dismiss so fast when they cannot reach their owner.
- Knee-Capping should no longer trigger Root Immunity on NPCs
- Marked for Death should give the correct damage values for bow/xbow.
- Marked for Death cooldown has been adjusted to 3 minutes like originally intended.
- Critical Aim should no longer fail to execute in some situations.
- Critical Aim duration increased to 10 seconds, but it will instantly terminate on the next ranged hit
- You should no longer get messages about getting non existing abilities when training Eagle Eye.
Tempest of SetEdit
- Triumphant Life of Set has had its total damage dealt per cast increased.
- Triumphant Life of Set now deals the damage over 3 seconds instead of instantly.
- Old Secrets: Golden Golem should now always spawn.
- The Demon in The Tree: The Demon in the Tree Minions should now always attack the player.
- End Battle: Strom should now respawn, making it impossible to break the last part of the end battle.
- Quests Bloodroot, Concealing the Chinks, Purging the Fallen, and Source of Contagion have been improved in Tarantia Noble District.