Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Charging a target while mounted should no longer cause players to become stuck in the knockback animation
- Players who log out inside certain dungeons or instances will now find themselves outside the same dungeon or instance when they log back in again.
- Fixed an exploit.
- Field of the Dead - The quest "A Crawling Threat" can now be turned in properly.
- The Slaughterhouse Cellar - Enough Seal Fragments should now drop from the Picts in the Slaughterhouse Cellar for players to finish this quest in one run.
NPCs / MOBSEdit
- NPCs that are seated when aggroed should no longer go into the knockback animation.
- Cradle of Decay
- The Lord of Decay will no longer run off during battle to eat one of his own minions.
- The Lord of Decay should now also reset correctly.
- Surberec should no longer regenerate to full health after his beloved Master Gaoler has died.
- Blood Fang should spawn at the correct location again.
- Seruah should now both reset and die properly.
- Seruah should now properly use her "Ripped from Within" ability.
- The spawn rate of Seruah's adds has been reduced.
- Seruah's adds should no longer spawn after she has been killed.
- The Chatha encounter has been toned down slightly. Chatha should now also reset correctly again.
- Terrors of Tartaros should now correctly attack players.
- It should now be possible to use Guild City Traders after fighting with combat dummies.
- Architect: Heavy Lintel can now be traded.
- Alchemy: Food recipes should again produce the correct amount of items.
- The reset timer in The Slaughterhouse Cellar has been reduced to 4 hours now.