Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Whenever any of the following spells hit a target, a Divine Blessing buff is placed upon the priest: , , , , , or .
- Each stack of Divine Blessing increase the damage of Condemnation by 1%
- The Divine Blessing duration is reset for each new Divine Blessing, last 15 seconds, and once there are 5 stacks (max amount) of Divine Blessing on the priest, the Divine Halo buff will activate on the priest.
- The Divine Halo buff heals the target in the priest's group within ? meters who has the lowest percentage hit points every 3-4 seconds. Minions and totems are also healed by this.
- For each heal, one Divine Blessing is subtracted. When there's no Divine Blessing stacks left, the Divine Halo buff is removed.
- The base heal value at lvl 80 is 119.
- Increases the healing of Divine Halo by 25/50/75/100%