|Class||Priest of Mitra|
|Level first available||30|
|Mana Cost||665 at Max Level|
|Targeting Mode||Channeling Hostile Spell|
|Casting Time||Every 1 sec for 6.2 sec|
|Attack Rating||Holy damage|
|Effect|| At end of channeling. |
Heavy holy damage
If minion: Fatality
|Channeling|| Moderate holy damage
|Channels holy damage on a target. The cast time and damage intervals are reduced when the priest has the Holy Storm effect active. Demons or undeads affected by the full duration of the spell will be be hit for massive holy damage, while minions will be instantly destroyed. The minion killing effect has a cooldown of one minute.|
- Condemnation is a Priest of Mitra 6 second channeled spell.
- It is gained by training the Condemnation feat in the Divinity tree
- Versus normal targets it hits 6 times for normal damage, while the last tic hits demons/undeads for extra damage and destroys minions.
- If this spell is cast while the Holy Storm buff running on the priest, the channeling time is 3.1 seconds and the damage interval every 0.5 seconds.
- This spell gains 0.25 damage per hit from +Magic Damage (Holy)
|Base Spell Damage||1%||2%||3%||4%||5%||6%|
|Spell Critical Damage||10%||20%||30%||40%||50%||60%|
|Spell Critical Chance||0.5%||1.0%||1.5%||2.0%||2.5%||3.0%|
|Splash area of effect size||3||3.3||3.5||3.8||4||4.5|
|Splash Damage max targets||0||1||2||3||4||5|