(1) How will pvp levels work in pvp? Will a pve-lvl 80 player with a pvp-lvl 1 be generally stronger than someone with pve-lvl 50 and pvp lvl 20 in pvp? I rephrase, what are pvp levels and how do pve and pvp levels (both) benefit you in pvp?
(2) Will PvP levels have any benefits to PvE players?
(1) More specific info about the Border Kingdoms and everything that will be going on there once the game is released. Is it big? Small? Do you bring your siege weapons/trebuchets, or are those only available in specific battles? If so, which battles?
(2) Will we be able to strategically control resources in pvp areas?
(3) What kinds of mini games might we find in the Border Kingdoms?
(4) The number of Border Kingdoms is said to be set in stone, however, can/will the number be reduced on lower population servers to encourage competition or will it remain the same regardless?
(1) Is there a function that enables wars between guilds in any location, or will be PvP (presuming on an non FFA server) be limited to Border Kingdoms?
(2) Can we have a discussion of what exactly is the benefit to a guild controlling a fort? Why are resources so important for one guild over another? This goes to the heart of why to PvP (other than just for fun). If there is only a marginal difference, the game is going to be about roaming gank squads over epic seige fights.
(3) Will there be an in-game diplomatic system for guilds, alliances, warrings etc.?
(4) In MxO, we could easily manage in-guild groups through our guild panels which simplified the chain of command and so that the members knew who from was online from each specific squad. Will there be anything similar for groups and squads in AoC?
(5) Will there be an RTS aspect when it comes to player cities and battle keeps (specifically player cities, just how "RTS'ish" will they be)?
(6) I have read much of the end game content of PvP and find it very interesting. But is seems to be fitting to large guilds. What are the end-game opportunities concerning PvP for smaller guilds, a size of 10-20 members?