- Real Name: Armati
- Identity: Human
- Occupation: Priestess of Ormuz
- Group Membership:
- Affiliations: Ormuz (god); Kulan Gath; Shah Armurath and the forces of Yezdigerd of Turan (loose alliance); Angra-Mainyu (familiar); Bone-Dragon of Kulan Gath (agent)
- Enemies: Conan, Ispirana, the Kozaks, Vammatar
- Known Relations: Kulan Gath (former husband)
- Aliases: Priestess of Ormuz
- Base of Operations: Currently unknown; formerly the Steppes
- Powers/Abilities: Armati has a number of magical powers, of which only a few have been demonstrated. She can summon her familiar, Angra-Mainyu, to battle foes for her. She also accesses Angra-Mainyu's energies to cast other spells. She proved able to reanimate Kulan Gath's bone dragon without his presence, and even managed to resurrect Gath himself after reassembling most of his form.
Armati's past is for the most part unknown. She was trained in sorcery by unknown means, and at some point she wed the sorcerer Kulan Gath. She also knew of and disliked his previous wife, Vammatar, although whether they ever encountered one another is unclear. After one of Gath's many deaths, she joined forces with Shah Amurath of Akif and the forces of Prince Yezdigerd of Turan. Their agents helped her to collect the remains of Gath and his bone dragon.
Within a cavern in the Grassy Steppes, Armati located Conan and brought him to her side, under the guise of allowing him shelter from the hot sun. She then materialized Angra-Mainyu to battle Conan. The Cimmerian managed to overcome Angra-Mainyu, but one of Armati's Turanian allies brained him with a large rock, knocking him out. Armati brought Conan to Akif and presented him to Shah Amurath and the gathered Turanians. Conan broke free and Armati reanimated Kulan Gath's bone dragon to occupy him, while she resurrected Gath. Gath recaptured the rampaging barbarian. Conan's allies, the Kozaks, followed his trail into Akif and released Conan, who sewed descent between Gath and Armati by revealing Gath's recent rendezvous with Vammatar. Gath focused his concentration, despite Armati's questions and accusations, to summon Ormuz to fight their enemies. Another of Conan's allies, Ispirana, sought to slay Gath, hoping that Ormuz would then vanish. Armati jumped in Ispirana's path, telling her, "To get to Kulan Gath--you must first slay me!"--and so Ispirana did, catching her unprepared with a mortal swordswing.