|AoCWiki is the information source for Age of Conan that everybody can edit. It's created by the community, for the community. To give the community the information source it deserves, we need your help to improve, add and keep the content up-to-date with the latest information avalible. If you want to become a part of the community, please register an account (why?) and help out.
If you're new to wikis, you might need some help getting started. If you have any questions, please do not be afraid to ask us, we're glad to help.
You don't have to know a lot about Age of Conan to help out, and it doesn't have to take a lot of time either. There are a lot of small things to do that only takes a few minutes. Take a look further down on this page for some things to do, or check out our to do category.
|By visiting and reading this far, you've already helped. You've proven that this site is effective in it's implementation, and that you are willing to assist in making it even better. There are many things you can do to assist, from reading numerous articles that are released on sourcing tidbits of information about the game, or reading through existing pages and correcting spelling / grammatical errors, fixing the FAQ or even developing ways to make navigation around the site more intuitive.
The best thing about a wiki is that you can edit, update, create almost any article you wish.
Some basic points
- If you haven't already, please register an account (why?)
- If you've never been on a wiki before, check the Help page for some information about wiki code.
- When browsing the site, click on the edit at the top of an article to make changes.
- When you are done editing, if you want to see what it looks like prior to updating, click the Show preview-button just below the edit box. When you're satisfied, just click the Save page-button and the content is updated!
- If you have any questions or suggestions regarding something you've found, do not be afraid to ask. Click the discussion tab on any given page to leave a comment.
- Be sure to sign any comments left on the discussion Page, some pages can get rather large and it helps to know how it is exactly people are replying to. To sign a comment you leave, use 4 tilde's ~~~~
A wiki is never free from errors or omissions, and most of the time these are purely by accident. These will be fixed as they are found, and you can help out!
|If English isn't your main language, we also have wikis in other languages.
If you feel like helping out, check them out below!
The German Wiki this is currently our largest alternate language of the Age of Conan Wiki, but I'm sure they could use more help.
The Norwegian Wiki while not as big, the Norwegian wiki is building slowly to be a good resource as well.
The Italian Wiki started up not too long ago, has some information already on it, but still needs more contributors!
The Dutch Wiki this one has only just recently started having some contributions made, very slow at the moment but additional help will not go astray.
Additional Language Wikis
Not yet adopted
There are some additional language wiki's not yet adopted and just waiting for content to be created.
So pick your language below and start contributing!
fr • es • zh • zh-tw • ko • ja
If you want to adopt one of these wikis, please check out this page.
If your language isn't listed, feel free to request it!
English isn't your main language?
- Help expand some stubs.
- Nominate and discuss Featured articles!
- Locate and mark pages that need expanding as stubs.
- Review the merge candidates.
- Link to pages from the Orphanage.
- Categorize some uncategorized pages.
- Search through the Wanted pages for misspelled links.
- Write some of the Wanted pages!
- Browse the Things to do category.
- Look at joining a Team as a focus group for improving the wiki.
Browse the wish list for articles to write
User Wish List
- We need quantitative info on almost anything! Just test small things you are interested in and document it on the relevant page in the wiki. Liquid5n0w 17:53, 3 June 2008 (UTC)
- Most articles that are stubs never get the stub tag, Please tag the stuff when you notice something that doesn't have anywhere near the full info that it should (like quantitative numbers). Liquid5n0w 17:53, 3 June 2008
- A newbie guide, specifically focusing on players starting out in the game - Basically 99% of things you need to know about the game while you're installing it. I'd like to write this, but I can't find a page that matches the content--
add a wish