PC Gamer US readers get exclusive editorial content, unique in-game item, and a chance to win a Conan Gaming Machine. Edit
Hitting newsstands shortly, the latest issue of PC Gamer brings online gamers the ultimate look at 2008’s most-anticipated MMO, Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures. Shipping to subscribers early next month, the July issue of PC Gamer US puts Age of Conan squarely on the cover of the world’s best-selling magazine for PC gamers.
In addition to new details on King Conan, end-game content, and the level 1-20 experience, readers will receive an exclusive in-game item and the chance to win a deluxe Age of Conan gaming machine from nVidia and Coolermaster!
“It’s a great honor to receive the cover on the world’s most prestigious PC magazine,” said Gaute Godager, Game Director on Age of Conan. “We have enjoyed reading PC Gamer for years, and we really wanted to make sure they got the best of what we have. I sincerely hope the PC Gamer readers will appreciate both the exclusive virtual item and the long feature. I really can’t wait to read it myself!”
The issue will feature: Edit
- Details on the Level 1-20 Experience – Details, maps and key quests will give players the inside edge on the pirate island of Tortage
- Totem of Origins Virtual Item – This unique item allows players to be magically transported back to their starting city once every 24 hours. Exclusive to PC Gamer readers!
- Age of Conan Gaming Machine – One lucky reader can win state of the art gaming rig from nVidia and Coolermaster, with an Age of Conan case mod
- Information on the End Game Content – Bosses and dungeons from the level 80 experience will be revealed for the first time
- King Conan’s Role – Conan’s role will finally be revealed, and PC Gamer readers will be the first to gaze upon his mighty palace